Friday, January 7, 2011

Fornasari RR99 Cars Review & Wallpapers

Fornasari RR99 Cars Review & Wallpapers
Fornasari RR99 Car
Fornasari RR99 Car
Fornasari RR99 Car
Fornasari RR99 Car

The new RR99, is unique in the world and combines the aggressive look of the GT and high prostrations to the comfort of a luxury car with the ability of a off road.

The longer wheel base increases enormously the conform respect to the RR600 while the performance is the same. The impressive dimensions shows the exclusive character of the vehicle is address to a elite of passionate.


The car’s skeleton consists of a special steel piping chassis in molybdenum-chrome that means a real space-frame in a 5 users’ model adaptation. More than 450 pipelines go across in order to obtain stiffness and torsion capability with a weight of less than 150 kg. The suspension triangles are equal on the four sides and they are mechanical jewels, with welding joints like those in Formula 1.

The suspensions travel of 240 mm has been studied so as not to affect or change in any extent the geometrical configuration, as it had been set.


The Size is important for the whole car: a real maxi SUV.

Desert wheel-tracks, an American wheel-base, a remarkable height from the ground, a top-class maximum travel of suspensions, ideal in/out angles, a feather-weight, power distribution on both axes as for GT and load distribution near to 50/50. That’s all what makes of this off-road vehicle the most similar to a road vehicle in the world.

Its small rolling and pitching allow for smooth driving, while both the power and engine elasticity let you forget to be inside a 5 seats’ car. Power gets transmitted to the wheels by means of a central viscous joint releasing a 60% to the back limited-slip differential, while leaving the 40% power left to balance the front differential.

As far as the gearbox is concerned, either the six-speed one or a 4-speed automatic one is available. Also, it is possible to set on board a version with reduced gears, but such a solution compels to a less sportive scheme of transmission.
Brakes come from GM, but a possibility is given to choose the Brembo’s ones. Alloy rims are, in alternative, of 18″ – 20″ or even 23″ size AND they host tyres from the 285/55/18″ up to the 305/35/23″ ones.


The heart consists of the latest generation of engines by General Motors’ as reviewed by Fornasari in the U.S. under the specialist Mr. Cottrell. The result is a light but reliable complex all built in aluminium.

Sparing of consumption, in compliance with law about gas emissions puts no limits to power exploitation, which comes to be underlined by great values of torque.


Engine: 7000cc – 8 cylinders
Power: 610hp @ 6000 rpm
Torque: 748 Nm @ 5100 rpm
Traction: Integral AWD
Length: 520 cm
Width: 215 cm
Height: 185 cm
Wheelbase: 325 cm
Weight: 1850 kg
Seats: 5


Max speed (self-limited): 280 km/h
Acceleration 0-100 km/h: 3.8 seconds
1 Km run in: 23 seconds


Central differential: Viscous coupling 60% rear, 40% front
Rear differential: Dana 44 slip limited
Automatic transmission: Hydra-matic 6 speed
Manual transmission: Borg Warner 6 speed
Gear ratios: Automatic: 4,02/ 2,36 / 1,53 / 1,15 / 0,85 / 0,67 / 3,06.
Manual: 1^2.66, 2^1.78, 3^1.30, 4^1.00, 5^0.74, 6^0.50, reverse 2.90
Axle ratios: Automatic 4.10, Manual 4.56


Post a Comment


Luxury Cars Copyright © 2012 Powered by Blogger